DIGINOVE wants to build up a new Internet service, based on free satellite images and data provided by Copernicus.
The goal of the DigiSpace service is to provide a geo localized population estimation, based on:
- Identifying human-built structures: mainly buildings and houses.
- Characterizing the structures: skyscrapers, buildings, houses, sparse houses …
- Estimating the population using these structures: local model will be required.
The DigiSpace service will propose different levels of accuracy:
- Automatic, using free image satellite (10m per pixel), and all available spectral bands (radar, IR, visible).
- Expert analysis and better image resolution (< 5m per pixel).
- High accuracy on demand analysis for specific requirement on a limited area.